Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Season Update 1

Bozak's Hot Show: Back for another season.
Before you read further, or if you're new to the blog, go read last year's first post, where I explain just why I started this blog and why I had so much fun with it. Also, read about the scoring settings of the league and just how ridiculous they are.

You know things were looking #dire after that atrocious excuse for a draft, but I had to make due with what I could.

I picked up Jaroslav Halak, Cody Hodgson and Martin Hanzal, dropping American Hero TJ Oshie and the Scarborough Assassin Wayne Simmonds. These two piles of shit were autodrafted incredibly high for me. God, how pathetic.

But I couldn't show my fear to these plebeians. I needed to show strength, to show courage, to show utter contempt for their continued existences. I also needed to show a cockiness that defied logic because my team is actually brutal and can't compete.


There. That should do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment